Thursday, February 17, 2011

99 Dollare Wedding Dress Sale At Davids

Maria Gabriela Blanco Luna. By Marta Herrero

Maria Gabriela Luna.
Gabriela Luna.
Gabriela.
Gabi.
Architect. Mother. Wife. The best friend. My only sister of the soul.
Corrientes. Argentina. Madrid Spain. Trenque lauquen. Argentina.
never know when you find your soul sister. I found one day. Not wanted, needed it more than I thought and I was there at my side. He lived in the upstairs. Now I do not live in the upstairs, now mostly live in my heart. Again living in Argentina.
The value Family give blood when the family is often part of the soul is what makes a life. The left that imprint so deep that accompanies you like a shadow every day.
This photo has no artistic value. Has the value of this art, take a snapshot that defines that person. A portrait.
Gabi, my sister, my friend was preparing for an incredible birthday party for our children themed Mickey. We were both dressed as Micky. She organized everything with precision and diligence of the best professional. We could not miss record: guest gift bags, decorations and of course super cake shaped like Mickey. Guests and love. Kilos of love. She wears a heart that I did for Valentine's Day, every day should have something new to do, we needed to save our lives in the anonymity that turns you to exercise a mother, homemaker, wife ... silent roles that provide all the added value that it is so important in our society called family and how debased, no and frowned upon it. About how much ink spilled in generation or not, because we do not use that effort to talk to the parents of this generation?
Every day he received a call early, _Nos Take some tea?
That was the beginning. That was the beginning during the year in which we live together all the emotions involved exercise full-time mother. Laughter, Tears, fears, blocks,
Insecurity. There were planning activities to do with our children and enrich and amuse us all.
For me it was the first time as a mother, my confusion was absolute. Our children, Nico and Gael, of course soul brothers forever too, had been born a week apart.
Nobody knows how difficult that is being a mother without having a clear reference to how. All you say is easy, at least I cared a lot during my pregnancy, when I was happy when my son was born I felt this "apáñatelas as you can!
did not know how to do my part, more difficult to practice the profession of life: motherhood. A little child has asked you not come to the world depends on you and depending on what you offer and will give him a better person, to grow more freely and be able to choose and be able to leave home with the necessary tools to defend themselves.
Gabriela taught me this. How I teach it! LOVE. That was the key. LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING. PATIENCE. His sentence is now to be me!. End of concern.
agree that both felt the family uprooted I least she taught me to accept my blood family, to forgive, to understand ... plus key show for our children to grow up happy. How many times I said something brilliant:
-arrived late to the distribution of mothers. That's it!
course, so we should look for that reference would normally be a mother.
Our mothers were not bad nor good. They were not or would not be mothers or exercise of such.
Of course we could not force them.
Unemployed. Immersed in the daily routine. Diapers, crying, sleeplessness, colic, bronchitis, meals, washing machines ... succeed in building a parallel world that we do
see every morning the sun as much as it rained outside.
Nobody could believe that our best days was that we could escape without children make the purchase! We enjoyed buying diapers, gel, slurry ...
Both had and still have a job. The market gave us when we wanted to spend more time with our children. "Settlement?, If total, at home. With the illusion that we were college, how many times we thought about changing the world! Often felt that the world had forced us to change and accept something not foreseen when we were younger.
Our society is this: We do not want to be mothers like ours, we want to be mothers, work and let our mothers care for our children. Easy equation.
A few grandmothers have heard in the park complain to start with their grandchildren when they had their sons, daughters do not understand that they have already met, for better or worse but I went through that. (Take this opportunity to remind all these grandmothers who work full time for their daughters to fulfill the dream that they could not and now have better either because lack of time).
We decided to go it alone. But longed to work. A lot. Many things planned! Finally she just left a country that promised much more than they gave the gold to be looking for when they emigrate was not that wonderful.
I had never emigrated as such, but also end up leaving, leaving Madrid.
The day she was crying and felt so immense pain. Now I feel closer each day.
is present in my life. It is the most important woman world to me. The best woman in the world! Not dream of finding a sister would have thought so.
We immersed in a reality that is no longer employed but still it hurts us when we talked about independent women "what they meant?, Working women eight ten hours away from home, leave your child where and how they can also worry about the mayor's office from home?, we must change this situation. Being a mother is the greatest gift of life. Waivers should not require this level.
We met by chance. In the courtyard of the community. Wonderful chance.
Thanks Gabriela.
I love you.
With this tribute to this great woman I wanted, I do not know if achieved, be the voice of many women in that year we find we share a life. Low wages that keep you from being independent. This is the map female majority in this country. grandmothers working tirelessly at home and their children.

Marta Herrero is a producer of advertising and is also a member of the Lyceum Club María Zambrano

0 comments:

Post a Comment