Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Has Rosy Cheeks And Chin

Angela. For Stanca Tont


This
tribute is for my mother Angela, have two beautiful names thought angels bearing the image of an angel and mother who is the most beautiful word uttered by human beings as Kahil Gibran said.
Until I was about fifteen years my mother did not appreciate, but one day something happened: the separation of my parents, so she was there doing a mother and a father struggling to raise her two daughters in that moment I began to realize what representing her, my love grew with each passing day.
When I had my daughter I realized even more what she felt for us, being able to give everything without getting anything, to have confidence in your children when all others have lost ... and I can go.
Once I heard a phrase that said: "God could not be everywhere at once and I think mothers," I think it's true ...
Mom, thanks for being my mother, for your understanding and take us forward without hesitation. I hope to be as good mother you are. Besos
mom. Stanca
Tont is assistant manager at the Business Center ASR and also a member of the Lyceum Club MarĂ­a Zambrano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment